Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Cloward is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is an active member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
A Texas native, Dr. Cloward graduated with multiple honors from the Honors College at the University of Texas in Austin. After UTA, he completed his medical degree on scholarship at University of Maryland School of Medicine. He also completed a six-year general surgery residency at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. His training there culminated with a board certification in general surgery.
Dr. Cloward completed a three year plastic surgery residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio.
Dr. Cloward and his experienced staff have been serving DFW with high quality surgical and non-surgical procedures since 1981. After over 30 years of practice, he understands how to help you achieve the look and feel you've always wanted.
With an emphasis on patient safety, Dr. Cloward pursues learning and applying the most effective surgical techniques to plastic surgery problems. He offers a wide variety of procedures including abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck), rhinoplasty (nose-surgery), and liposuction.
Doctor Cloward is committed to providing you with an exceptional surgical experience.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Board, Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Staff Plastic Surgeon, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Staff Plastic Surgeon, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Staff Plastic Surgeon, Baylor Regional Medical Center, Plano, Texas
- University of Texas, Honors College - Bachelor of Arts
- University of Maryland School of Medicine - Medical Doctor
- University of Virginia School of Medicine - General Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio - Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery